We can help you find the equipment solution that suits your business operations.
Explore the many benefits of renting equipment, such as validating equipment performance and reducing capital output for short-term production runs.
Enjoy the flexibility of trying out our high-quality equipment essentially risk-free. With no minimum billing rate, our equipment rental program allows you to get hands-on with the equipment before committing to buying it. Additionally, if you do decide to purchase the equipment within the first 30 days, the entire rental charge will be credited back to you.
The benefits include:
- No initial capital output.
- Rental equipment is validated to be in good working order.
- Your staff can become familiar with the equipment prior to purchase.
- New manufacturing processes can be tested in production conditions.
- No minimum billing rate – a daily rate is available.
- Short-term production runs can be performed without capital outlay.
The Equipment Services department should be contacted for all quotes, pricing, and equipment availability.
To rent equipment, one of the following must apply:
- You are an established customer and will use a purchase order.
- You will have an authorized LOCTITE® distributor send a LOCTITE® purchase order.
- The purchase order must be received before the rental equipment can be shipped.
- The customer must agree to the full terms and conditions as stated in our rental quote.
Standard ground transportation, such as UPS, is used to ship all equipment. Shipping via air or any other special shipping requests will be sent either collect, or charged to an account provided by the customer.
The customer must provide all necessary items such as ventilation, utilities, and services associated with the installation of the equipment. Furthermore, the customer is responsible for reading all manuals prior to installation and training operators on the equipment.
In case you would like us to install or train your personnel on the equipment, services will be provided and charged for at our current service rates.
The customer is responsible for providing standard maintenance on the equipment as outlined in the manual.
Contact the Equipment Services department for a return authorization number and detailed shipping instructions.
- Equipment should be returned in the original packaging or crate. Failure to return the equipment in the original shipping container may result in additional charges.
- All components must be returned with the equipment. If parts are missing, the customer will be notified to return or replace the missing items. Any missing parts not returned will be charged to the customer.
- Equipment should be cleaned and free of any product prior to return. Please remove all product bottles, flush and cap lines, and disassemble all parts. Failure to clean and disassemble the equipment may result in an additional serve charge for cleaning and/or disassembling the equipment as required.
- In case of damaged equipment, the customer will be billed for all repair costs, and if the unit is not repairable, the full list price of the equipment.
- Equipment must be returned as instructed to avoid additional rental charges.
- Contact us via the form below to find out our daily and monthly rates.
- One hundred percent of the rental charges will be credited if the equipment is purchased within the first 30 days of the evaluation. No credit will be issued after 30 days.
- Requests for extra items beyond what was shipped in the original carton will be charged at the list price.
- The cost of adhesives while using the rental equipment is not included in the rental rate.